Shipping and Returns
At Wellbee’s we know the importance of receiving your order as fast as possible. Normally, your order will ship within a day. However, shall you need to receive it by a specific date, please do let us know.
How to calculate shipping cost:
- To get a shipping quote, fill the cart with items of your choice. Once you have a complete shopping cart, enter your shipping zip code. The shipping options will then appear.
Frozen Shipping; if your order contains perishable products:
- Frozen orders are shipped Monday through Wednesday for same-week delivery so that frozen packages will not be in transit over a weekend.
- If you place your order between Wednesday and Sunday your order will ship on the following Monday. Depending on the transit time to your location, orders placed on Tuesdays may also have to wait until the following Monday to ship.
- A tracking number will be e-mailed to you on the day your order ships. It is your responsibility to receive the package on the first delivery attempt.
- Frozen items cannot be shipped outside the USA.
- If your package arrives and the items inside aren't frozen or are beginning to get warm, rest assured that your items are still safe to eat. Wellbee’s frozen foods will not pose a health risk if they warm up during the final delivery to your house.
Shipping to Canada
- Shipping rates can be calculated once you add the products you wish to order to your cart, then enter your zip code and you’ll get the shipping rates.
- Please note: In addition to the UPS charges, there will be a collection of approx. $12-$15 for brokerage and duties. Customers should expect to pay any applicable fees upon package delivery.
Other international destinations.
- International orders shipped via USPS are not insured and may be difficult to track. Therefore, upon placing your order and selecting USPS, you take full liability for the package once it leaves our facility. In case the package gets lost or damaged, the order will not be refunded.
- If you wish to ship with a more reliable carrier such as DHL or TNT, simply contact us for a quote. Provide your address and the products you wish to order.
- All items entering a foreign country are subject to customs inspection and assessment of duties, taxes, and fees, and your government may collect such fees from you upon delivery--should you refuse to pay such fees you will not be entitled to a refund.
Returns & Claims
- In the event your order does not show or if it has been damaged in transit, pleaes contact us without delay. Claims that have been submitted after 30 days will not be honored and will not be eligible for a refund.
- We pride ourselves in using only pure wholesome ingredients with absolutely no preservatives and stabilizers. Our shipping guys are experts when it comes to cushioning the products and we do our utmost to make sure you get the product as fresh and whole as possible. However, we can’t control everything, and sometimes crackers may crumble a bit in transit, or the like. In the summertime, the heat may affect the crispness of the product too. We ask you that when you place your order, you bear in mind that you are taking the risk to accept product as is.
- Food products are not returnable. We accept returns on any unopened, non-food products. You will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to send the product back to us. Please contact us if you need to do so.
- If you wish to cancel an order you placed, you can do so as long as it has not shipped. To be sure that your order is not being shipped, it is best to call us. If you wish to email us, The order is not concidered cancelled until you get a confirmation from us.
- Once the order has shipped, the order cannot be cancelled.