This high-potency, multi-enzyme formulation offers an unusually complete range of plant/microbial-based enzymes that work in concert to help maintain normal enzyme levels that support the body’s digestive capabilities and assist intestinal repair mechanisms. The broad-spectrum combination of enzymes in ProZymes™ maximizes the breakdown, absorption, and utilization of macronutrients from the widest spectrum of foods, including proteins and protein peptides, carbohydrates, disaccharides, and sugars, lipids/fats, and vegetable fibers. As such, ProZymes™ can serve as an important dietary adjunct for individuals requiring maximal nutrient uptake and for those with compromised gastrointestinal function such as maldigestion, malabsorption, dysbiosis, or intestinal inflammation.
- This product is NOT CERTIFIED KOSHER
- Delivers a full complement of high-activity enzymes in two capsules
- Contains highly purified, filtered enzymes to meet needs of food-sensitive patients
- Free of all maltodextrin (wheat, rice or corn derived) commonly used as a base in enzyme raw materials
- Contains no porcine or other animal-derived enzymes
- Avoids fruit-derived enzymes (bromelain, papain, kiwi) for maximum tolerance
- Active across a broad range of pH conditions (2 to 10) for maximum benefit throughout the entire intestinal tract
- Supplies a full-spectrum of disaccharidases (lactase, maltase, sucrase/invertase, pullulanase, and isomaltase) to assist cleaving of sugars that may be fermented by pathogenic organisms and contribute to dysbiosis
- Assists protein breakdown but avoids excessive amounts of proteases that may irritate or inflame GI tissues
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity supports optimal cleaving of casein and gluten and their exorphin peptides (casomorphin and gluteomorphin)
- Supplies Serratia peptidase enzyme to help protect sensitive GI tissues from irritation and lysozyme for its unique lysing action on bacterial and yeast cell walls
- As a dietary supplement start with two capsules at the beginning of each meal or as directed by a physician.
- Caution: Individuals with known egg white allergy should consult their physician before using this product.
- 120 Capsules