GI ProStart Yogurt Starter
- This item is not certified kosher.
- This item is not eligible for international shipping.
The three carefully chosen probiotic strains making up this yogurt starter formula include:
LACTOBACILLUS BULGARICUS, STREPTOCCUS THERMOPHILUS, & LACTOBACILLUS CASEI
DAIRY AND GLUTEN FREE YOGURT:The highest quality and pure LAB cultures are used in this formula. The yogurt strains are recognized to have exposure to some dairy peptones (broken down molecular structures) during their fermentation. The final culture is filtered and has less then detectable levels of dairy proteins. Considered dairy-free yogurt based on the standards established in the nutritional industry. No gluten containing ingredients are used in the production of this product.
TASTE & TEXTURE: The combination of these probiotic strains offers an excellent culture that will produce a mild acidifying flavor, a thick smooth creamy consistency presenting with a pleasant taste.
STABILITY & STORAGE: For an optimal and long-lasting culture, place the bottle in refrigeration to maintain its potency and long-term stability. Please maintain the desiccant barrel in the bottle to provide the optimal moisture control, and tightly seal the cap on the bottle.
HYPOALLERGENIC: Avoidance of ingredients such as maltodextrin (derived from corn, wheat or rice), chicory root-based inulin oligosaccharides, anhydrose dextrose (corn derived), no fructooligosaccharides (FOS), and/or starches for those following dietary programs requiring their avoidance.
PRESERVATIVE FREE: Free of common allergens and free of all preservatives and additives that could pose an adverse response in the hypersensitive individual.
- A single 1/8 teaspoon dose cultures 2 quarts of smooth and creamy yogurt when used with cow or goat milk Some alternative milks such as nut milks do require more then 1/8 teaspoon
- 1 bottle makes up to 80 quarts of yogurt
- To insure the potency and stability of this probiotic supplement, the product must be refrigerated. When the weather is warm, the probiotics will ship with ice packs. All the probiotics we sell have been lab tested and can stay out of the fridge for a couple of days, thus you do not need to worry if they warm up during the final delivery to your house.
Streptococcus thermophifus, Lactobacillus bulgarlcus, and Lactobacillus casei